Praise Break

Peace and Love

I had to stop mid week and give a praise break and shout HalleluYah ! The ruach Holy Spirit is so awesome and sweet YAY ! So many awesome things are taking place ! As I raise my vibes I naturally want to be healthier and feel good. I started giving myself smoothies with organic greens and blueberries and I could feel my body saying Yes and YAY more please .

My daughter can just eat salad raw with no dressing or anything and I am just not there  yet. I have not completely eliminated meat from my diet but I am incorporating more fruits and veggies in my diet and feeling yummy !

Also more synchronicities I was thinking about the power of feelings and then I got a webinar about the power of emotions and was definitely in alignment with what I was feeling. Then I attracted someone awesome that I can learn from . It is so true to seek first the kingdom of God and all other things will be added to you .I found some publishers and authors who started with like 5 grand and turned it into 10 grand and moved from there and I was like WOW - -

I also realized we are creating light and manifesting money out of thin air like with our minds we think about it and then we create a book or a course or whatever awesome thing that we like !


So Praise and Give Thanks now for all the wonderful blessings in your life and that are taking place right now !!

Thankyou I love You

Karmen








Comments

Popular Posts