The Fourth Agreement, Soul Contracts, and Karmic Patterns

Peace and Love

I pray that u are having an awesome day !The other day I met someone and he said that I was beautiful and he thought that I was around 25 I said awwww thanks . It was interesting because people tell me that all the time and I said to myself I agree their must be something to it . That kind of leads to what I want to share today about patterns and the fourth agreement. I love it YAY !

So the fourth agreement is basically Do not take anything personally . It is by Don Miguel Ruiz . I think that it is great but sometimes you do have to take some things personal but not be attached to them just observe and analyze yourself and see if maybe there is something there that you need to learn from or work on.It is wonderful because once you get the lesson you no longer need the experience YAY !For example one girl told me that when she was a little girl she told her mother she was a slave in her previous life . One day I met a sister who told me that I was a queen and she wanted me to marry her husband because she felt that I would be good for him and she felt like she was a concubine and you can think to yourself where did that come from ? What is crazy about that is when I was younger and working with this one woman she called herself queen and she named me Princess and I felt it . Like on a deep level of my being I felt like I was royalty and other people felt it too.Of course sometimes I have doubts and fears like the next person but my point is that some of these things carry over from different lifetimes and aspects of our souls.

It could also be in relationships . You know sometimes you hear people say he or she is doing way too much . So sometimes be willing to ask yourself or others if you are doing too much. I remember once I felt like I saw the same person keep showing up in different bodies and I knew ok wait a minute this looks kind of familiar I probably need to go inside and clear something or release .The reason we cannot see it in ourselves is because 90% of the things we do are subconscious and below our level of awareness. Other times we just do not want to see. It is also true that some things are not personal they just are what they are and like Don Miguel Ruiz says should not be taken personally. When you shift your energy and become more consciously aware and set the intention to learn everything becomes a blessing and you can see things from a higher perspective YAY !We learn so much from sharing from each other and telling each other the truth in LOVE . Thankyou for reading this blog post . I would love to hear your feedback . I will set up vm next week where you can leave me messages and let me know your thoughts and feelings and anything you want to share . I feel like everything starts with self . Thankyou I love You <3 about="" br="" contracts="" i="" more="" next="" soul="" talk="" week="" will="">

C U Later

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts