If you think Education is Expensive

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having an awesome day and have a blessed week. When I was a child my father had a sign on my door that said if you think education is expensive try ignorance . He was not necessarily talking about college even though he said he wanted me to be a nurse

It is really about specialized knowledge.I met a friend once and we both loved to read and think and when I would hang out with him we would go to seminars and out to eat . I asked him one day what do you do and he said I cash checks . I thought to myself that is lovely.

I have spent money on classes and books and workshops and some of the best value that I have received were in books or courses that were 100.00 or even a book that revolutionized my way of thinking and made me say WOW NOW like Mark Victor Hansen and Robert Allen .

It is one thing to hear something and then there is another thing to experience something and know it and feel it for yourself. So lets say you find someone who is a beast at what they do and they charge you 1,000 for a seminar and as a result of the seminar you are able to take that information and create 100,000. Then you invest in yourself in higher levels and gain more rewards .

I realize there are qualified professionals who have mastered skills that I want to learn and I am determined to create the life I love YAY! The key for me is having the right teacher with real world experience and real results that i can duplicate in my life .

Love and Blessings

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts