Is it really Decentralized?

 Peace N Love Fam Bam⭐πŸ™πŸŒ πŸ’«

It's like 72 degrees right now.The weather feels amazing!There is so much going on right now.It's crazy how when things fall apart they are actually coming together. It makes me think of Buckminster Fuller or the Gandhi quote First they laugh at you ,then they fight you and then you win.

I'm so happy and grateful for the new improvements in technology that can create abundance and win-win situations.Sometimes things take time to become mainstream .I remember when bitcoin first started and it was kind of a joke and everyone was so skeptical. Someone gave me some chocolate coins with a kind of gold label.I had less than twenty dollars of it .In the very beginning twenty dollars of dogecoin would have had massive gains.This is not financial advice .I remember seeing people trading and selling their bitcoins.Then when someone said put it on a cold wallet I was thinking that's too much.Then I saw the exchanges shutting down and the bitcoin visa too.

I realized it is going to be a minute before it was going to be a success. Now there are a lot more opportunities.I'm excited about teaching the younger generations and learning from them and seeing what their brilliant minds come up with

Never stop learning and growing⭐πŸ™πŸŒ πŸ’«

The scripture meditation for the week is Proverbs 11 vs 14

The affirmation for the week is I AM in the right place at the right timeπŸ‘‘✨πŸŽ‡

I am so Grateful

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts