New Book Launch Coming Up and More🌟⭐🌠🎁✨πŸ’«πŸ™πŸ‘‘

 Peace and Blessings Beautiful Souls!!!

I hope that you had a good week.I want to share with you that a new book will be coming out soon and I'm excited about it.I will share more details soon.

I was watching The Food Network and they were making the best Italian food.It reminded me of when we were younger we would go there and they had the best pasta, salads, and beer battered chicken wings.The food was next level.I was sad to see the restaurant go.Everything is changing .They have robots serving food at some restaurants.The next twenty years are going to look so different.

Do you remember any food or activities that you did when you were young that made you feel nostalgic? When I cooked with my grandmother she would make everything from scratch and it was delicious. My aunt cooks really well too.Since Covid my cooking skills are on-point.My exercise skills are improving and it feels good.

There is so much going on✨Love on Yourself and your loved ones and your fur-babies🎁

Next week I want to improve my LinkedIn skills. Feel free to join my group Practicing Positive Psychology on LinkedIn.

Love

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts