Have a Blessed WeekendπŸŒŸπŸŒ πŸ’«πŸ‘‘πŸŽ

 Peace N Love

I hope that you had a good week!This week has been busy with school starting back .I am excited and looking forward to learning and growing.

I'm taking a class where they do cool science experiments with the children that are fun and cost effective. In Junior High Science was one of my favorite classes. You know what's weird? I took an ACT once and it said I scored higher in Math than English but English was one of the classes I did well in all of my life.Go FigureπŸ€”πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸŽ‡

Isn't it Wonderful that because of Technology we can learn anything and do it fairly quickly?WOW!!!

What is your favorite subject ?If you could learn anything what would it be and why?

What are 5 things you are Grateful for this week?

Here are mine

1.Maintained a Positive Attitude

2.Exercised Consistently

3.New School Supplies

4.Harmony is Good and has a Solid Vision

5.New Opportunities and Creative Insights

Bonus Baby cat Cher'ie came to visit😽

Have a Blessed Weekend

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts