Where Have You Been all My Life?πŸ’•πŸŽ€πŸ’ž✨πŸŒ πŸŽπŸ‘‘πŸ€—

 Peace and Love

I have 2000 more steps to go but I just had to drop in and give you an update. I just got off LinkedIn and I felt like Where have you been all my Life?Let's Go!!!It feels like we can just have a smoothie or some tea and have a nice insightful chat.

I love it!!!I have to update my profile and make it lovely. I had 500 connections but now I have like 117_followers and 112 connections. 2_ppl have added me and I'm not sure what happened .I have like 2500 followers on Facebook .I might see anything there .Feel free to add me on LinkedIn.We are going to learn, add value, and have fun!!!

Clubhouse feels great too.On YouTube I'm Kprincess3 I only have like 41 subscribers. I will work on my Link tree this week.I am at kprincess333 on Instagram. My favorites right now are YouTube and LinkedIn.

You know what's weird on Facebook when someone says I like your family photo and then someone says I DMed you and sent them a product link.I feel like if it's a sales post cool.I prefer text but I see the strategy working the same way.I want to share another book recommendation but I haven't finished it yet

I think it's cool when people have a group and go live every week.I just joined Bold Women In Business Sisterhood on Facebook. If you are positive and encouraging and resourceful you should join.It matters who you hang around.

This week I feel like I should create a Social Media strategy .I hope I have time.Please touch and agree that I receive good news next week.Feel free to join my LinkedIn Group Practicing Positive Psychology.

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts