Happy New WeekπŸ’œ⭐🎁🌠✨πŸ’«

 Peace and Love🌠🌟✨

I hope that your week is off to a great start.I want to post a cool YouTube video of a cozy cabin.I hope that it won't be blocked .It's so weird like No you can not share that cozy cabin video maa.You never know I will try to share the link next week.

Anyway I just had a Praise party and Harmony was jammin too and I felt our vibrations rise.It reminds me of when she was little and she would ask me to sing The Prince of Egypt songs to her.Awww mamiπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Now she sings so beautifully.She made some great AI art this week.

I'm starting a new challenge this week and continuing to move forward and dance in the light.

I will be on Clubhouse tonight@kprincess33 

I miss my crypto buddies .Hopefully some new conversations will get started on Twitter Spaces or Clubhouse.

I hope that you create something awesome this week.🌟🌠⭐✨

The scripture meditation for the week is Philippians 4 vs 13

The affirmation for the week is from the UpanishadsπŸŽ‡πŸŽ⭐From Abundance she took Abundance and Abundance remained.

I AM Grateful for Ever New Joy πŸ’œπŸŒŸπŸŒ ✨πŸ’«πŸ€—

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts