Happy New WeekπŸ’œπŸŽπŸ‘‘⭐🌟✨πŸ’«πŸŽ–

 Peace N LoveπŸ’œπŸŽπŸ‘‘⭐πŸ’«✨🌟

I hope that you had a good weekend. I had a great time .I rested today and didn't exercise and I feel rejuvenated and refreshed.When you clap for others and genuinely send out good vibes things have a way of working out for you better than you could have imagined. When someone tries to bring you down just  say awww tink tink Bless your heart and Keep Moving Forward.

On Discord my username is kprincess333.I'm really loving audio right now so YouTube and Clubhouse are BaeπŸ’œI love LinkedIn but most of my followers are on Facebook over 2.5 k but not that much on Linkedin yet.My Twitter is kprincess33 and my Clubhouse is the same.I want real followers not bots.I feel like I'm shadow banned a lot so I will have a number you can text just in case social media is down or having technical difficulties.

So all together about 3000.I want us to build real community so feel free to join the LinkedIn group Practicing Positive Psychology. We are going to have challenges and talk about personal growth and other cool stuff.

Thankyou to everyone who sends me great e-mails or puts out great content on YouTube. I love you.Bless you.Thankyou.

The Affirmation for the week is I AM so happy n grateful now that everything is working out for me better than I could have imagined .Isn't it Wonderful?πŸ‘‘πŸ˜‡πŸŽπŸ€—

The scripture meditation for the week is Ephesians 3 vs 20πŸ’œπŸŒŸ✨

CheersπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Have a Blessed Week 

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts