Happy New Month

 Peace n LoveπŸ’œ⭐πŸŒŸπŸ’œ

Today was like 72 degrees this morning and it felt really nice.The temperature is going to be around 85 for about the next week.I noticed there us a major storm on the east coast now.I am praying for everyone. Climate change is real.

Today I received confirmation about something I had been praying about and I had a moment like WOWπŸ™πŸŒ πŸ’«It is so interesting how everything is connected.My prayer is that I find the right partners and that we can create win -win situations.It is interesting how everything I am learning is not only going to help me professionally but also personally.

Today in Project Management the class was talking about connecting storytelling with data science and I was thinking YESπŸ™πŸŽπŸŒŸπŸ’œπŸŒ πŸ’«

I created more Art today and I can't wait to work with AI music.Tomorrow Bae Clubhouse and I will spend time together.

The scripture meditation for the week is 1 Chronicles 16 vs 12

The affirmation for the week is I am Free and Limitless 888

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments