Ancestors and Angels Bless

 Peace and LoveπŸ’œπŸŒ πŸ™⭐πŸŽ—✨

I hope that you had a good day.Today I practiced self-discipline and my future self came through and gave me a high-five and said Let's Go!!!

This week as we continue to press forward to the completion of our goals let's take a moment to step back and thank the Creator for helping us and giving us the strength to continue moving forward despite any challenges or obstacles that may attempt to hinder us.

Last week I was listening to this worship song called Olurun Agbaye by Nathaniel Massey, with Chandler Moore and Oba.During the part when she started doing the African Chant I felt the Holy Spirit and Harmony jumped up and starting writing and the cats love itπŸ’œπŸ’«πŸŒ πŸ™

Sound and Light are powerful healing tools.The affirmation for the week is I am Grateful that I AM Grateful for the love of my ancestorsπŸ’œ✨πŸ’«πŸŽπŸ™

The scripture meditation for the week

Nehemiah Chapter 8 vs 10

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments