A New Day is Here🌠✨πŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»⭐πŸŽπŸŽ—

 Peace and Love

I feel like I've gotten all the energy out of this day and I'm sleepy but I don't want to go to sleep.I want to create a sound like Everton Blender.I should probably take a nap first.I want to share a cool YouTube video with you that I think is inspiring so hopefully it will let me share.I'm also planning out more content 

Today we learned about the opposite of isolation which is community.It's kind of ironic because it goes along with everything else I have been writing about .A few years ago I thought we were going to have to GED Harmony to six figures but now she is doing great.Some teenagers and young adults didn't recover because they didn't have advocates or strong support systems in place.

I didn't really learn that much about indigenous boarding schools until my late twenties but I knew something definitely needed to change and now we are being it and seeing it .I love Kaizen and Agile Coaching because I see how transforming personal and business agility can be.Education is becoming decolonized and people all over the world are having access to new information.Learning should be enjoyable instead of frustrating. When we make it enjoyable we encourage life-long learning and encourage persistence,determination and excellence.

The affirmation for the week is I AM Grateful for Ever New Joy

The scripture meditation for the week is Romans 8 vs 28

Have a Blessed Week

πŸ’œ

Karmen



Comments