It's Fri-Yay💫🎁🙏👩‍💻⭐

 Peace n Love!

It's Friday !I hope that you had a blessed and productive week!I finished Launch Your Start-Up Class @92%Yay!!!

I would be complete with all the courses but all of sudden they started blocking my answers on the quiz so that I couldn't see them and giving me a 70% no matter what answers I select.I think they want to send me a check in the mainland I'm grateful that it is working out for my good!

I have reviewed some of the new AI tools and I am blown away by the ability to use it for learning and teaching.Before the internet it would be hard to know if someone was intentionally marking your grades incorrectly they still try it but being able to streamline documentation helps.

I joined clapper and my username is Kprincess33 🌠🙏💫Clubhouse is still Bae⭐💫🙏🌠.I think it's good to have options. I was told you can't record your lives on clapped but I haven't spent a lot of time there yet .I would love to hear your feedback. This weekend I am going to work on my bio .

Someone shared Romans 1 vs 20 with me and I am passing it on.💜🎆🌟Keep spreading Love !!!

I will be sharing more awesomeness soon!

Have a Blessed Weekend

Love

Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts