Happy New Week

 Peace n Love Beautiful Souls

I hope that your day was good.It was pretty good for me and sentimental.I spent a few minutes on clapper and realized  that I will stick with clubhouse most of the time.I also like the wisdom app n it has new features.

The reason Clubhouse is Bae is because they have a replay option,diverse topics and the overall vibe is good.I do think that moderators have to stop people from talking 30 minutes.I feel like it is good to use compassion and not be abrupt n cut ppl off in mid sentence but kindly ask them to land their plane .

My phone died today I was on for a while.My heart wants to share so much but I have stalkers so I have to be wise n use discernment. I will say these tools are activating my inner child n bringing me back to the 8 year old me who was in spelling bees and at the young author' s conference with no limitations.

I will be sharing the rooms on Twitter and you can also follow me on Clubhouse @Kprincess33

The scripture meditation for the week is The Priestly Blessing Numbers 6 vs24-26

The affirmation is I AM in Alignment w m Soul n High SelfπŸŽ€πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸŽπŸ’œ

Shine On 1111

Activate✨⭐πŸ˜‡Initiate

Love

Karmen

Comments