Happy New Week

 Peace n Love💫✨💜🌠

I just enhanced some art w the help of AI.I am going to keep creating because it is cathartic n fun!!!I feel like if you are already artsy n creative the tools help you 10X everything. Last year Harmony didn't know a lot of French but because of technology she is almost fluent.

She is a natural artist and told me about someone selling something really simple for a crazy price. It is abstract art.

It's so wild because when she was nine she said she wanted to be a youtuber and she made a small video about polymer clay items she created.

I know there are some concerns about AI getting out of control.I'm going to take a class on governance and strategy and how we can make it better

I am excited about the possibilities.

The affirmation for this week is I AM using technology as a force for good💜✨💫⭐🌠🎁

The scripture meditation for the week is Romans 1 vs 20

Have s Blessed Week

Love

Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts