Happy New Week💫💖💞

 Peace n Blessings

Today was good.It is still superhot.I don't ever remember it being this hot for this length of time.

This week I'm finishing Meta program's in NLP and doing a five day challenge in sales force.I love the culture and the way they do trailheads and have a great ohana/community.

I looked at admin but the role best suited for me is ScrumMaster Agile Coach teacher/mentor or  sound healer/singer author/storyteller facilitator or circle leader.It is good to know your gifts and talents so you can do things that align with your soul's path.

I hope that you challenge yourself this week n have a little fun.Fill yourself up with ever new joy so that you can share it .

The scripture meditation for the week is Proverbs 31

The affirmation is I AM Shaping my world by Speaking Love n Life to myself n others.

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts