Happy New WeekπŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ™πŸ‘‘

 Peace n Love

I hope that your week is getting off to a great start.The heat index was 111 .I was like Wow.Are you seeing all the climate and earth changes that are happening? I think it would be good to learn how to can food and have some dried fruits set aside for emergencies.

I have joined the wisdom app and my username is kprincess33.Feel free to follow me n I will follow back.I will still be on clubhouse also.The wisdom app is also an audio app n you can create community.

Today I was reading something that resonated with my soul so much.It was confirmation I am so grateful for the angel winks and whispers.I follow my intuition and took the harder way and it's working.

HalleluYahπŸ’œThe scripture meditation for the week is Psalm 32 vs 8

The affirmation for the week is I AM grateful for the connection to my soul and higher self.

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments