Happy New Week

Peace n Love

I hope that your week is getting off to a great start.I noticed another YouTube video I posted is blocked.It is called Cultivating Prana .You can just type in Cultivating Prana by Yogi Shanti Desai.

I love sharing information that is beneficial .I noticed that Covid 19 cases are back up so I heard the mask mandates are back again.I felt a little sad because I felt like we were out of the woods and some businesses were starting to recover 

Everything is going digital and remote.Catch me online how about that?Yesss!!!This week let's share something that inspires .Let the good vibes get stronger and stronger.

It's great to be in an information age where information is more accessible.I want to learn more about equity crowdfunding.What is he best platform and why?feel free to email your response to karmeninspires@gmail.com

The scripture meditation for the week is John 16vs33

The affirmation for the week is Being a lifelong learner brings me ever new joy🙏👩‍💻💜🙏

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts