Marketing

 Peace n Love

Yesterday I listened to the replay w Ray J n I want to share with you a couple of the gems , take  aways n a-has.

I love how he talked about how he talked about the marketing and how he was persistent.My daughter said in elementary school her peers called it the whiny song.One Wish is a classic.

Another point I appreciated is that it's ok not to know an answer or how to do something .I was jyst saying that the other day .It's great to find someone with specialized knowledge.

The last one I will share is how he talked about putting in the work and thinking long term and how you are not going to have a six pack overnight.I could really relate.

It reminded me of crash diets, and weight loss surgeries but that is another topic for another day

I hope u enjoyed the gems, I would love to hear your feedback

Blessings n Peace

Karmen


Comments