Shout HalleluYah

 Peace n Love Beautiful Souls🙏🤓👊💜💫

I hope that you r doin good and feeling blessed.I had a few moments of overwhelm so I had to chunk some things down and I'm back on track.

I have to put together a dream team because sometimes I get lost in my head and things get lost in translation. I was thinking of like a thousand creative ways to do something in my head.

I was kinda kicking myself for something I felt I should have done years ago but I had to remember that now is the present moment of power and this moment is perfect and divine because it is where I AM🙏

This week I'm taking a MNLP class that focuses on learning styles and future pacing and other cool stuff.I am recovering from Post Corona Lock Down  Mask Mandate Shut in Caregiver, Mom, Life coach virtual home school AI take over.

I should be great in 90 days.Right now I'm celebrating our wins .We made it and we used it as an opportunity to learn n grow.

The scripture meditation for this week is Psalm 144

The affirmation for his week is I AM a walking, talking, breathing miracle Glory to God 

Enjoy the rest of your week

Love

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts