Embracing Change 555

 Peace n Love

I hope that your day is going good.I have just been amazed n all of the shifts that we are seeing .I just recently learned about wood therapy n natural ways to reduce belly fat.I was going to share a video but you can just type in wood therapy and you can see people's journey .It's very Inspiring. 

Any positive Vibes and healing prayers and intentions you can my way I really appreciate it.Practicing Mindfulness and Present Moment Awareness keeps me moving forward. I still feel human emotions. I was thinking about how Jesus wept when his loved one died even though he knew he had Resurrecting power.

The scripture meditation for this week is Hebrews 4vs15.

The affirmation for this week is I AM Grateful for God's Love and Presence his my Life 

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Hebrews




Comments

Popular Posts