Divine Guidance

 Peace n Love 

God showed up n showed out on Clubhouse this weekend there were so many testimonies. It's supercool to get confirmation and be around like minded people.

My father needs a kidney it's  important .If you would like to help please call or text 

3144391465 for more information. 

I heard something that really resonated with me .Someone was talking about how when God tells them to create something they do it and how they were able to pay for a cruise because of it .I love that!!!I feel like those r divine downloads and she was blessed for her obedience. 

It's important to share because we don't know who needs to hear the affirmation or the testimony .We help activate n edify each other like it says in Revelation we overcome by the blood of the lamb n the word of our testimony .I'm not talking about oversharing or telling everybody everything you have been through but being led by the Holy spirit to share a short story or word of encouragement. 

The scripture affirmation for this week is Roman's 8 vs 28 the whole chapter is good.

The affirmation for this week is I AM Grateful for Divine Guidance and Confirmation 

Have a Blessed Week 

Love

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts