Wins Day

 Peace N Love

I hope you r pushing through your week and having some wins.I'm so cited like Harmony used to say when she was a baby .I just found out I was getting some tokens Yay.πŸŽ†πŸ’œπŸ™ŒπŸŽ‡πŸŽ

I remember when the concept was so new n people were saying that you could get free tokens for signing up for their ico and I felt like things were getting lost in translation but now I make it it a point to take action n figure it out .l love NFTS there r so many things happening

I'm committed to taking an exam n passing in 30 days.When I learn I love to dive in n do a simulation or kind of like how Salesforce has the trailheads to make sure I'm proficient and practicing it instead of just getting it on a surface level.WIN In 6 mths one more certification and be in the top 5% and continue to grow.WIN

I am finding peeps to create with!!!My bae Clubhouse is helping me with that.Some ppl believe in competition .I believe we r all fearfully n wonderfully made Psalm 139 and no two ppl in the world can be the sameπŸ’œπŸ™ŒπŸŽ‡

Enjoy the rest of your week

Love

Karmen





Comments