Keep Spreading Love

 Peace and Love 

I hope you had a good Monday.I feel like I have been feeling the vibes and energy of everyone everywhere and it has been off the charts.

I'm still excited about creating additional stimulus checks for myself so feel free to read the previous post if you are interested.

This week I am starting a writing challenge and finishing more Agile stuff I am proficient in Agile Principles and Mindsets.I will also start another Mindfulness challenge tommorow.

Now more than ever I feel like it's good to stay conscious and in the higher vibrations.

I am also going to be sending love to as many people as I can .Let's set the intention this week to send love to 3 people each day just because we feel like it.

The scripture meditation for this week us Jeremiah 33vs 3

The intention for this week is I AM a vehicle for love and transformation 

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts