Abundance and Bliss 888

 Peace n Love

I hope that u had a good weekend.I got rid of some stuff and created space.I just want you to know Social Media is not real and a social experiment. There is a documentary called Fake Famous that talks about it .You can manufacture likes, followers ,all kind of interesting stuff.For me it's entertainment and to share good information that hopefully can be a blessing to someone.You got miserable trolls that r over 50 trolling people thru social media n email πŸ€”I don't use fb msgr .I do have the 3144391465 πŸ’›or email.

I got confirmation about something I was thinking about and it made me so excited and my heart expanding with joy πŸ’šπŸ’«πŸ™.God really does cause everything to work 4 Good to those that love him and r called according to his purpose. More Blessings and Great Things r Coming.I pray the Holy Spirit gives you discernment on people's intentions and helps you to maximize your time.

The scripture meditation for this week is Proverbs 1πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ˜‡

The affirmation is I AM Honoring myself and others by listening to Divine Wisdom 

Have a Blessed Week 

Love

Karmen 


Comments