Keep Moving Forward πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸŒŸπŸ‘ΌπŸ™πŸŒ πŸ™Œ777

Peace and LoveπŸ’›

It has been raining since this morning .Now it's more of a quiet rain that makes you sleep .This week has been such a powerful week I received confirmation on a few things and positive vibes .In my spirit I kept hearing Jubilee and Rise.Jubilee represents freedom and liberation.God is working everything out for your Good Trust and Believe

So now let's talk about sales.I had to reframe it .I love Sales Yes!!!Not the Yucky pushy kind though.So I was reading it takes people like 7 xs to see something before they buy.With that being said in my mind the fewer people involved in your sale the better.I was like Wow there are some cool programs and some people quietly making coins outside of Instagram n Facebook
I received so much stuff in the mail so my intention is to join two in the future and start one of my own I keep hearing about a place called slack to start a community so I have to check it out and make sure I have a few accountability partners and a daily action planπŸ’•I love when people have their phone number now with cashapp n PayPal  and Ethereum payments can be almost instant

This week I am eating healthy and Speaking Life and will continue to Spread Love and Make Progress on my Goals
The Affirmation for this Week is I AM Blessed to be a BlessingπŸ’–πŸ’œ✨πŸ’
The Scripture Meditation for the week is Psalm 32 vs 8 Read it 3xs

Have a Blessed Week
Love
Karmen

Comments