Blessings and Revelation

Peace and Love

I hope that you enjoyed the challenge. It was a blessing. I definitely felt an increase of Holy Spirit There is something powerful about coming together as a group to Glorify God and Break Yokes .Today we are starting  a 30 day challenge at www.thebetterlife.com.Check out Millionaire Success Habits by Dean Graziosi. I think I paid around 8 bucks you know how they say just pay shipping and handling. I love it because he really overdelivered . The bonuses are Awesome and include the audio that you can download and listen to over plus exercises that make it real .

It is important to build habits so that our success can be sustainable long term.I felt a lot of positive energy this week and the good vibes getting stronger and stronger.I am looking forward to journaling in a few  have so much that I want to write down and reflect on

The Affirmation for this week is I Am Protected Supported Strengthened and Blessed by God's Love

The Scripture Meditation for the week is Romans 12 vs 2 Do not be transformed by the world but be transformed by the Renewing of your mind
HalleluYah

Have a Blessed Week
Love
Karmen



Comments