Let's Go!!!

Peace and Love Fam !!!

I hope hat you are having a good night , I am a little sleepy but still excited . I have god news to sjare that will uplift your soul. The Break The Cycle Challenge started today and if you want to strengthen your prayer life and hear testimonials frm others you can go to the Married and Young Page on Facebook and Join the Challenge. There is also an upsell for 5 bucks here you get a work book for the challenge and an ebook. I got it then I joined the grou and I saw they had over 200000 members multiply 200000x5.00 SuperAwesome Right ?

It made me think of this flyer program where you get 2 dollars and 5 dollars and larger amounts I ws thinking like WoW so I went and got my stamps and have to login to cashapp.With the smaller amounts I think it is good to promote digitally and just get payments electronically.I love Impact Mailing Club even though I have not joined yet . I have a question what do you think about the programs where the owner closes your sales. I feel like just email me and then admin and then I will call and say Thankyou or we can do a webinar at the end of the week . What do you think ?I guess it could work as long as your prospect has an email address and or a phone number to get in contact with you.

The affirmation for this week is I am Blessed always in All Ways777
The scripture meditation is Isaiah 40 vs 31 They that wait on the Lord shall renew their strengththey shall mount up woth wings of eagles they shall run and not grow weary they shall walk and not faint

Have a Blessed Week
Love
Karmen


Comments