Peace and Love

Praise our All Power All Mighty Miracle Working God !!! I pray you had a good weekend !!!I watched Mary J Blige and Nas new video and then I watched Her older video Fine Fine. When my daughter and niece where small they would say sing Fine Fine .They could feel the good Vibrations on that one !!!

The Lesson for the day is that you can be Successful and not tap dance and do the cabbage patch . This lady asked this black man on this morning show to do the cabbage patch and he said No we are not doing that . I am so glad that he realised that was not part of his job description even though she tried it .You can love all people if you can love yourself and be kind to yourself .Everything is just for a while

Last night I watched Beat Shasam with Jamie Fox and the two brothers won . It was so good ! I cried tears of joy!!!They won 1 million for naming the right song ! Super Awesome !!Keep the Good Vibes and Let them Get Stronger and Stronger !!!

The scripture meditation for the week is Jeremiah 33 vs 3 Call to me and I will answer you and I will tell you great and hidden things you have not known

Love and Blessings

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts