Just Be Positive and Spiritual Warfare

Peace and Love !!!

I hope that you are having an Awesome Day !!!I hope that you enjoy some of the videos that I share I feel like we can all relate to different pieces of people's stories .If you notice since I started this blog I have been sharing books and different resources that I think would be beneficial to you .I feel like our purpose is to help one another especially since we are one .

Right now as we see light and truth rising we see a lot of older energies really trying to hold on to old forms of power control and manipulation.You can identify The Holy Spirit because it brings peace and light and comfort and truth .We do not bully or force our opinion on others and we do not allow people to bully or force their opinion on us .

If I say I prefer Priority Mail over FedEx it doesn't mean I am a hater it means that I have a preference .When ever I get an insight I get the information first and then I get confirmation. Part of growth is understanding where you are doing well and where you need to improve and make necessary corrections.If you are being positive and headed in the wrong direction being super positive can be form of denial . It is good to speak the truth in love an compassion. The truth is hated but it does not really care it just wants you to get it .You get to choose  . When I make a choice I like to look at the whole picture .

See you next week

Love

Karmen









Comments

Popular Posts