Eternal Love and Blessings

Pace and Love Fam!!!

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog . If you enjoy the content feel free to cash app me at Cash App

I hope that you had a good weekend . I had a waiter that was a maser and could read my thoughts and that was super awesome !!!I wanted to share a little bit more about what I was talking about the other day so when you receive cash in the mail there is a possibility that it can be stolen. That happened to me twice so after the second time I said why take a chance when you can just get a money order or do walmart to walmart I just learned about this option the other day .I also knew someone who received counterfeit cash He was able to trace it because it came from only one person . But let's say you receive 12 packages in a day and they were all cash and you took the money to the bank and deposited it you would have to go back through each person to see who it was and what happened . You can also get money sent to a netspend card .There is a new program that is being developed that allows you to choose how you want to receive your coins.You can also get paid as a free member.Its like you will have affiliates earning you money and they can get started without anything out of profit WIn Win Yesss!!!

I am working on a Proverbs 31 scripture class with Angelica Duncan the study is free but there is an ebook that is 5.00 . It is worth it so let's show her some Love !!!You can find her at https://proverbs31businesswoman.com . The scripture meditation for the week is Proverbs 13 vs 10 He who walks with the wise will become wise but a companion of fools will suffer harm

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen







Comments

Popular Posts