Love n Blessings

Peace n Love

I hope that you had a good weekend .Mine was really interesting . I have been eating healthy and doing awesome meditation and prayer . I see the fruits of my labor and I am grateful .

I felt a lot of lightwaves around May 5th it was huge .My phrase for this week is Hakuna Matata Its our problem free philosophy . Simba said it I believe it and that settles it I got a couple of good books from the library and a journal and went to Panera with Harmony .I was reading about how sponsors can participate in your book project and then saw an example Synchroncity!!!

I am grateful that God causes all things to work together for good to those that love him and are called according to his purpose . Have u ever been disappointed about something and then you just got quiet and like 30 seconds later you got the aha that you were being redirected to something Greater !!!It is an Awesome and Inspiring Feeling !!!I will share ore later

Be Encouraged and Have a Blessed Week !!!
Love

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts