Angels and Demons

Peace and Love
There was a situation that needed to be resolved and God fixed in 48 hours for me I am grateful Last weekend I watched The Whistle Blower how innocent black ppl were framed in Chicago Projects same thing happened in Waco Tx it took years for some but the convictions were overturned .The Lucifer Effect study showed these ppl were willing to harm n betray innocent ppl for material gain or to be accepted but God and Truth Prevailed HalleLuYAHAngels came and exposed the demons and cleaned house

There were two other situations one lady her husband was a good guy and she had him killed so she could be with a younger man and get the insurance money she went to jail and he did too and another lady moved close to this guy and built a relationship with him and in 2 weeks killed him .Another lady put a hit on her husband who was innocent and when he found out she was crying and boo hooing and I am like Cmon now Seriously . My point in sharing this is that everyone is not sent from the light and not everyone has good intentions .There was a study that showed 1 in 10 ppl were sociopaths . I pray it is not that many but it is real .Sometimes we dont listen to our intuition or the Holy Spirit and it can cost us .When you have a prophetic calling on your life or the power to break yokes and curses  or the ability to help many people the attack on your life will be strong  I was led to share Ezekiel the 13th Chapter for this week and Proverbs the 14th Chapter .

On a positive note I received several blessings this week that I am grateful for and  am overcoing all things through Christ who strengthens me Phillipians 4 vs 13!!!

Love and Blessings 

Karmen 

Comments

Popular Posts