Peace Love and Blessings !!!

This is the day that the Most High has made let us rejoice and Be Glad in it !!!!More Awesomeness has been coming my way and I am Grateful !!!The program that I was talking about is going to have faith based products and is supposed to launch on August 1st .It starts at 25 dollars and then there is a 100 dollar 250 500 1,000 and 2000 dollar level.The fee is one time

Let's intend that it is a Success and all of us Win and Prosper !!!Hebrews 11 vs 1 Now Faith is the assurance of things hoped for and the certainty of what we do not see . Yesss!!!

I just want to say Be Encouraged I know that some of us have seen a lot of programs come and go .I feel like no person or program is my source they are just vehicles and they are going to last however long they will last. I pray that the Holy Spirit continue to be with me so that I do not lose any coins . I am not critical of the program that shut down I know sometimes it takes people a while  before they can get the kinks out of things and make them run smoothly . It helps to have assistance . Where are my sharks at ? I know you are not supposed to end a sentence with at but I have an idea .In Joy the rest of your week

Love

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts