Peace Love and Paradise

Peace and Love !!!

I hope that you are feeling good and embracing the new light energies !!! The other day I had a dream and it felt like I was in paradise like I was in complete perfection and everything was beautiful !!!Yesterday Harmony woke up and said that she had a dream that a plane came to the house because it was world war 3 but they canceled it because it was a false alarm . I thought that was interesting .

This week let's focus on inner peace for world peace !!!Here is our scripture meditation Isaiah 26 vs 3 You will keep in perfect peace all those whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you . Precious Heart !!! He said Peace Be Still and the water was calm He spoke to the wind and it obeyed him Dominion Master Healer Shaman Yahshua

He keeps on keeping us !!!

Have a  Blessed Week

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts