Embracing Change

Peace and Love !!!

Did you like the song about the angels ? When I listened to it towards the end I felt my heart crack open . So many changes are taking place and I am finding myself wanting to connect with star family and my soul tribe so that we can talk about awakening and multidimensions and other good stuff . It feels like the more I learn the more I want to know.

I was watching Anthony Bourdain I think he was a first wave blue ray indigo and empath .I love how he brought people together with food and encouraged others to travel and move and see the world. He made the world a better place . What a beautiful legacy to leave . Now he is resting with Other Angels like Jasper Sawyer says .

Cooking is Art . Art is Love. Love is everything .This week my intention is to continue to do things that bring love and joy to my heart and others . Yesss!!! Here is the scripture meditation of the week Psalm 34 vs 7 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him and he delivers them ! HalleluYah

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen




















Comments

Popular Posts