Blessings ,Love and Light Let's Go !!!

Peace and Blessings !!!

This morning I woke up feeling Amazing .It was such a good feeling because last week I was fighting the cold which was kind of strange because I don't usually get sick maybe it was the influx of energy.
I received news that one of the groups I am in formed their non-profit YAY!!! I am excited because I know the power of intention and that they really are working to make the world a better place. I just decided to start as for profit for now.

I feel super grateful for everything and all of the great information that is coming to me at the perfect time !!!All of the positive emails and podcast and good vibrations !!!Here is a cool affirmation Everyday I radiate and share love light and awesomeness and I attract it back to me ten fold Yesss!!!

Let the Good Vibes Get a Lot Stronger!!!

1 Corinithians 2 vs 9

1 Corinthians 2:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

But as it is written:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.

The Almighty is a Promise Keeper !!!

Love 

Karmen





Comments

Popular Posts