Genius Yesss777 Let's Keep Going

Peace and Love !!!

This is the day The Most High has made let us Rejoice and Be Glad in It !!!I got some great emails over the last few days that make me say YESSS!!! I am looking at some awesome campaigns one book raised 500,000 for times more than their goal and then there was a guy who did a watch all kinds of cool stuff!!!

I think it's so stupid when people hate on sites that are for crowdfunding.Money like Energy and Time is just a concept .If you don't want to participate then Don't do it but don't be a Hater people have been doing fundraising and crowd funding since the beginning of Time I feel like its kind of like preselling . I guess the advantage of the crowdfunding site is that it has more features . Hmm I am still figuring it out

Today I want to share a few videos of people operating in their Genius !!! One is by Stevie Wonder I woke up singing and dancing to this song and the other is by Sattar Khan from India .

InJoy the Rest of your Week 333

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts