WOW

Peace and Love!!!

So this dream was more vivid than the last one . I was in NYC and we were doing workshops it was sooo much fun !!! The other day there was this lady who calls herself a coach who made a generaliation about black men and another ignorant person made a joke about monkeys and I thought to myself well ignorance will always be around but I am protected by a consciousness of Truth .

On the news they said that the curriculum was changed in Missouri. In the book To kill a Mockingbird they used the word nigger but my teacher said we don't say that we say slave. I thought that was interesting. I don't really have slave consciousness. If people have the need to mak other people feel less than because of their race or gender or whatever I feel like they have thier own salvation to work out .

Yeas ago at work a man made an inappropraiate comment to me and I just took it to management . That was the End of the story.I spoke with someone years ago and asked him how he dealt with racism and he said he always tries to be non threatening sine there is a lot of fear there .I feel the same about gun control .Remember the lady who said somebody broke i her house and she shot the and went back to sleep ? If she didn't have her gun she might not be here today . I wish everyone was love light joy and peace but everybody is operating from their level of perception.

Comments

Popular Posts