Yesss777

GoodMorning !!!

I hope you woke up full of love ,joy, and excitement . I did . So I am super excited !!!! .My daughter painted and created some awesome stuff over the weekend . I was so excited when God showed me someone who was doing T Shirts again and I said YESSSSS!!!! Actually a few people ! Then I meditated and came up with an awesome network marketing idea that was superawesome 777!!!

When my daughter was little I thought she might have dyslexia because her father had it and he was very artistic also but she didn't. She would say that the number 3 looked like a y etc. But she has an A and reads way beyond her grade level. I was so happy when I met her teacher and she told me that Harmony goes above and beyond with her reading and writing !!! That is my greatest accomplishment.

So let's get back to the T shirts . I bought a T Shirt and it took 10 days to get . I was cool with it because she let me know upfront . It said There is no force equal to a woman determined to Rise . When I wore it someone said WOW you inspired me today by wearing that and I said YAY and gave her a hug we keep passing it on.

My healthy eating challenge is going awesome !!! There are only 3 people in my facebook group lol ! I would still show up even if it was only me . So after I hit day 60 something really shifted !!! I went and got organic soup for the week and had a salad for breakfast and this is my normal way of eating YAY !!! By eating higher vibrating foods it allows me to bring my light into my body and cells .

So I have to figure out this branding thing . I bought a course and a couple of books I am giving myself 6 months and then I am just going to Go for it !!! We can always make improvemnts and expand YAY !!!I want to do T Shirts and Mugs and journals !!! I also have to find my sharks and let them know we get to make money and have fun and help others !!! This is so exciting !!! I have a great book to share with you and the scripture meditation of the week


Ephesians 3:20New International Version (NIV)

20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us
Own Your Glow

Have a Blessed Week !!!

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts