Abundance Principles and Revelation 777!!!

Peace and Love !!!

Habakkuk 2:3New International Version (NIV)

For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
    it speaks of the end
    and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
    it[a] will certainly come
    and will not delay.


Wow !!!! So much is happening !!! I was thinking of how blessings and love and opportunities are coming and all I had to do was say YESSS!!!Give and it shall be given to you pressed down shaken together but you have to allow it in . Don't allow anyone to bring your energy down stay in love and stay strong !!!

When you send out light and love and good vibes it will come back to you. and you will attract others who are applying the same principles . God showed me it is important to allow yourself to receive the blessings . I feel like I am just scratching the surface of new possibilities . 

I found a new mentor and I realize I need to continue with the activations. When I hit the bliss frequency it was insane . It all came from inside and it is starting to manifest on the outside .!The best is yet to come !!!  

Love and Blessings 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts