Entitlements ,Prosperity,Success and Broke People 333!!!

Peace and Love !!!

I pray that you are going having a good day !!! I might say something that does not resonate with you and it is okay because we are all here to learn and grow and at different levels of consciousness .

God blessed again this weekend and I was able to see someone who has prosperity consciousness like me . She wanted to create something so she found a partner and created what she wanted . I created a business plan and submitted to a site and got great reviews this was a while back . There is also also a site here called gotthisidea.com  and there are tons of crowdfunding sites and now they have even added equity crowdfunding where people can earn a portion of the company. I remember going to the shark event and hearing them say Daymond John got turned down 27 times . I have studied tons and courses and read over 600 books and here is what I know. Everything begins as a thought and then that idea is brought forth into manifestation. There are people who are certified in fundraising and that is what they do .Now there are people who will tell you that you shouldn't can't for whatever reason. They will tell you that you have to earn it or that you are entitled. It is really sad for the people who believe this .I joined an awesome group with a woman who started in real estate by using other peoples money and is doing awesome . Educating myself has really helped me to grow and I am still learning and growing daily. My intention is that by us crossing paths you will be inspired and uplifted and transformed YAY When I saw that sister and read her book I said YESSSS!!! She didn't say I AM Broke I can't do it .She just found a way . There is this guy that said he gives 15 minute consultations and I was like that is so cool I only need like 10 minutes sometimes you don't know what you don't know but at any given moment we can learn .There are people making 50000 and 100.000 per month . Another thing I noticed is that there is this network marketing company that modeled another company and they are doing Grand !!! So there is a program where when I join my sponsor gets paid everytime I make a sale forever isn't that AMAZING ? When I make sales and someone joins my team I will get paid too !!! It is wonderful !!! I don't even feel like it is sales ! I feel like it is too good not to share . I had to reframe that whole sales thing. Now they even have videos that do all the explaining to you . The other program I am qualified at 3500 but this one goes up to 4000 I think . I was really happy when I connected with a few people I am building my new tribe . It feels good YAY!!!Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it - Chinese Proverb. I saw someone saying she woke up to 1000 day and I got so excited . She has a program that is 250.00 so that is 4 sales .




Here is my affirmation . I AM Prosperous. I was born Prosperous and I will always be prosperous. I send blessings and love and abundance to everyone I meet. I learned this about 17 years ago no maybe 14 I went to a church and the pastor said I will never be broke again and all I heard was broke and I was like no jesus . So I created Money Love and Abundance are constantly circulating in my life . It feels Good . So if you are ever low on funds just say my money is circulating. This too shall Pass !!! I am being prospered in all my ways . Remember thoughts and words precede manifestation. Bless other people . See them prosperous . If they bless you with good information buy their ebook and radiate light to them . What you wish for others you are wishing for yourself because there really is no separation.

I love you !!!

Have a Blessed Day

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts