Love Emotional Intelligence and Scams

Peace and Love !!!

I hope that you had a good weekend !!!! I want to share some awesomeness with you . Here is a great success principle I have probably shared it before but reminders and revisiting things is always good.I will bless the Most High at all times I have to give a Halleluyah praise ! I am also sharing Cindy Trimm's rules for Success my favorite is #8 Fight Back . I will post the video always use your own discernment and take what resonates with you .Imagine if Jack Canfield would have given up after he had given up after 100 rejections for his book we wouldn't be reading it and lives would not be changed

.
Success Principle #55 Jack Canfield's Success Principles  Be a Class Act n every society there are human benchmarks certain individuals whose behavior becomes a model for everyone else shining examples that others admire and emulate we call these"class acts"- Dan Sullivan-The Strategic Coach Inc

Harmony got her hair done and people were complimenting her and then one girl said I really don't like it and Harmony told her I really don't care .It is about emotional intelligence and being able to deescalate a situation when you can . It was funny because the next day Harmony told me that the girl got her karma back almost instantly .

Okay so I was thinking about the gun situation and there was a lady here way south and she was like 91 and someone tried to break into her house and she shot him and went back to sleep. I believe in God and the Angels and I am not encouraging violence I am just saying we have to be able to protect ourselves .

So the last thing I want to talk about today is Scams . So I was thinking about two sponsors I had in the past one was in zeek rewards and the other one was in another program and they were both decent people just trying to create some extra money for their children and grandchildren . The government shut it down . It was not a scam. Then there was another program called We share crowdfunding and the concept was great . It was a scam I could just feel it . It was crazy because all these leaders were telling people to join that is why I don't really share things with people . So in my head I was thinking they are never going to pay out . They never had the intention to pay out .I watch every dime . Check your receipts at the grocery store I have found errors. Some things are just obvious when I think of Bernie Maddoff I think well in order to have a scam you would have to have people who participate . I wonder did anybody ask questions . I ask questions . Things have to be transparent and clear or I am not giving you  50 cents . Like Bob Marley said you can fool some people some time but you can't fool all the people all the time .

Here is the scripture meditation of the week <3 nbsp="" p="">
Romans 8 vs 28 -29


Romans 8:28-29New International Version (NIV)

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose. 29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

Footnotes:

Have a Blessed Week 

 








 

 

Comments

Popular Posts