Love and Blessings

Peace and Blessings

I pray that you had a great weekend . I just looked outside and there was rain coming down with hail .WOW. Prayers for all those who lost their lives in the tragedy in Texas and those who were injured.When one is harmed all are harmed . When one is healed all are healed we are all one . I pray the Holy Spirit and angels surround and minister and comfort their souls .

My vibration went down for a short while after I heard about it then I sent prayers and affirmations and light and felt much better .My cousin and I went to lunch and talked and had a healthy meal and gave thanks for life .

This is the scripture mediation for the week again one of my favorites

Psalm 32:8New International Version (NIV)

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
    I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

Have a Blessed Week 

Love 

Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts