Yesss! Confirmation ! Blessings and Bliss 777!!!

Peace and Love !!!!!

This is the day that the Most High has made ! Let us rejoice and Be Glad in It !!! Woo Hoo !!! Won't he/she they do it !!! So I trust em at all times !!!Thank you so much for visiting me today. I hope that you read something that uplifts your spirit and blesses your soul . 

So last week God gave give me confirmation and said not only are your goals achievable I AM going to show you how ! Anything that has held you down or attempted to block you FaGet About it . I am going to give you double for your trouble and beauty for ashes !!!! HalleluYAH777

It is day 38 of my Healthy Eating Challenge . I feel great . Something does shift around day 21 . I feel like it is good to keep it going so it becomes integrated .I was feeling cray cray because I saw a technology years ago and I was like Man I missed it . Sometimes when you are the only one who sees something you think well is this real. Now I know it is real I am not to late but right on time . 

Harmony started talking to me last nite about the planets and stars and solar systems and I said to myself this child is brilliant .It reminded me of what Ms Phylis told me in Atlanta don't be afraid to be brilliant !!!!Keep Spreading the Love and You will attract your unicorns. When I met my friend that I talked about in other posts I was 27 and decided that I wanted to be retired by 35 it will happen in my 40 's and all my dreams are coming true !!! YAY I have never been so excited to work a part time job after winter is over 

Here is the scripture meditation for the week 

Ephesians 1 vs 18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,

Have a Blessed Week !!!

Love and Blessings 

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts