Peace Love and Music 777!!!

Peace and Love !!!!

Did you see both of those videos Soul Yesss!!! I liked them both but I was with Miley Cirrus when she said she loved those low tones .Yesterday I was watching Tv and thinking about how talented my niece and daughter are . My niece said she is on snapchat and saw the polls .Then I watched a video about this man who is an empath and HSP like me and started doing a video a day and I thought to myself this is AMAZING !!!

Video is Hot and it is never going away so I am going to have to do it !!! Harmony told me she was going to do a 30 day Live Video Challenge  I said to myself YESSS!!!We are living in exciting times . We are just going to have fun and learn and tweak things as we go !!! 

We are all teachers and student's ! Let 's keep growing and learning and staying in joy joy joy ever new joy and bliss !!!

I am going to play a few games and have some fun !!!

Have a Blessed Weekend !

CU next week 777

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts