Synchronicity Yesss 11 11 !!!!

Peace and Love !!!

I hope you enjoyed the videos . So many amazing blessings and good stuff has been happening . I was looking at videos last nite and the sister was rereading the book that I am reading right now and she has a heart for people and wants to see people win too and she says YAY like me LOL !!!

When I was looking at people making extra money from home and someone said that they quit their job promoting an email processing system I was thinking is this for real ? So I am googling like the mad scientest trying to figure out what is real and what is not .



Then I ran across a story about a woman who shifted and made 50k in 80 days YAY !!! I will share it next week.

The scripture meditation of the week is Isaiah 40 vs 31

Isaiah 40:31King James Version (KJV)

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Have a Blessed Week !!!

Love 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts