Bliss Love and Prosperity 777

Peace and Love !!!

When I saw her story I said to myself WOW !!! The most amazing part of it was that she had never been in a networking marketing or direct sales company .The second thing that I love is that she was committed to making it work . Notice she didn't get a second job she changed the way that she earned money .

I love that the 50k was a bonus isn't that awesome ? Then when I saw she had 5 children and lost her son it was even more amazing . I believe that we should give all people dignity .I love that they also had residual income Yesss777!!!

I am going to be looking at more direct sales options but I love love love her story . Her life is forever changed ! Matthew 19 vs 26 With God all things are possible !!!Some people are making 75,000 a month and then I saw they had a million dollar presidential bonus WOWOWWOW. I worked a job that I really enjoyed for 5 years and when it was over they gave people their keys and said Bye . In order to be in middle management you received an extra .75 per hour . Some people worked their for 30 or 40 years . I also worked at a bank and spotted fraud on accounts and they gave us gift certificates . I also worked in collections and loan processing and underwriting . I realize when they gave me a bonus I had pretty much earned it .I AM grateful . So my question now is how can we partner and make it a win win ?You know some people say if it seems to good to be true then it must be but it is not . It is a scam or a pyramid scheme but every corporation is a pyramid .Robert called it the plantation .We all have to do what we have to do so we can do what we want to do .

I thank God for revelation knowledge and everlasting love . This ascension process is WOW . I didn't have a near death experience it was an actual death experience Ressurection Time is here !!! Yesss!!! In a few months I have to start working on my Brand . I am doing a 30 day Happiness Challenge I prefer to say Joy Joy Joy Ever New Joy 333!!! I am also going to continue with the Healthy Eating and regular spiritual practices .

More Good Stuff Coming next week !!!

Love and Blessings

Karmen




 




Comments

Popular Posts