YESSSS

Peace and Blessings !!!

Prayers for all of those all over the world who are going through test and trials and tribulations. I have two scripture meditations for this week

The first one is John 16 vs 33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

HalleluYAh and the second one is Psalm 96 vs 13 13 Let all creation rejoice before the Lord, for he comes,
    he comes to judge the earth.
He will judge the world in righteousness
    and the peoples in his faithfulness
Please read the whole chapter I love how verse 1 says Sing to YHWH a new song !!!! The Lord inhabits the praises of his people .

Have a Blessed Week !!! I will share 3 praise and worship videos over the next 3 days 

Love 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts