Joy Beauty and Revolution!!!

Peace and Love !!!!

Today is a day of love and light !!! I feel pretty . I got a couple of really cool skirts yesterday . One of them has a lot going on with a red star in the middle .I thought about how beautiful the eclipse was and I said Yesss!!!!

I have always loved the moon and the stars and nature . So as I writing and reflecting I was thinking of how much I am growing and shedding and becoming a butterfly . It is a beautiful process I am creating a revolution for myself and my world YAY!!!!

I was picking up all the energy going and I said to myself WOW time to do a reset and I shifted pretty quickly.I AM Love and Love is Powerful. Let's say it outloud again .Eveything is part of my journey so I embrace it all and count it all joy .

I have a cool video to share with you next week !

Shine On 1111

Love

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts